Welcome and thank you for stopping by our page. As you can see from the page title, you have reached the Whitby Fabrics Sewing Centre store closing page. On July 7th, 2018 we announced that we would be closing the store in Whitby. We created this page to share any details that may be important to the sale, helping to keep you, the customer, informed.
Read on for any details we may have, and if you are interested in the sale, be sure to stop by this page often to see what may have changed.
(Quick caution, if you navigate away from this page, there is no return link other than to return to whitbysews.ca)
New and Important Announcements (Updated August 8th):
Starting Thursday August 9th - Discounts for the final days...
75% Off - All Fashion Fabrics, Buttons and additional items added to the wall
40% Off - Most Threads plus additional additions added to the wall
30% Off - Remaining Quilting Cottons, Clearance table and more
Plus 25% and 20% off select inventory.
Plus Saturday only, we will be having mystery grab bags full of great value for low prices.
AND...If you can come Saturday, Nick will be there to offer surprise deals and bulk purchase savings opportunities. Hope to see you soon!
Lastly, all remaining fixtures after August 11th will be up for any reasonable offer, so be sure to stop by next week to see what's left.
Machine Service Update: We are continuing to offer machine service as long as we can, but there are some important details to note, specifically about pickup when they are complete.
All current machines and those dropped off up to August 11th, will either be available for pickup in store till August 24th, or delivered free of charge in the Durham region - if needed.
Please be advised that ALL machines dropped off after August 11th and before August 24th that need to be delivered will have a minimum $15 delivery charge added, and adjusted according to where you live (first 50km roundtrip incl.).
FINAL Store Hours (Updated August 11th):
Aug 11th: 10 - 4
Aug 14th - 17th: 10 - 4:30
Aug 18th: 10 - 3
August 21st, 22nd, & 24th: 10-4:30
August 23rd: 10 - 7
Closed August 12th, 13th, 19th, & 20th
Final Day of Business: August 24th.
FAQ and Closure Information:
* Longarm bookings are now closed.
* Customers have until August 11th to use any store credit or gift certificates they may have. Store credit or gift cards may not be converted to cash.
* Click HERE to watch the video from the owner when he announced the store closing.
* Row by Row Participants: We still have our row, free pattern and kits. Come, get your pattern and save on the biggest sale you will find on your travels!
* All notions, fabric, machines, furniture, as well as fixtures and other marked items will be available at discounts starting at 20% and going up to 75% off.
* It is our goal to honour all classes and camps up to the end of August 2018 (assuming minimum registration numbers are met).
* As the sale progresses, changes in store hours will be shared via Facebook and this Store Closing Webpage.
* We still plan to offer and complete machine repairs and service through to the end of business.
* After the store officially closes, all warranty and support concerns will be redirected to our Burlington location and taken care of to the utmost of our ability.
* The Stitching Society loyalty program has been officially suspended, but all full cards will be honoured and can be redeemed up to the official end of business.
* All sales are considered final as of July 9th, 2018. No returns or exchanges will be accepted moving forward.
For further information or questions, please email us at Here.
Store Phone: 905 668 4821
Store Address: 601 Dundas St W, Whitby, ON